Friday, March 5, 2010

yard sale a success

Wow. . . . .is the only thing that comes to mind when I think about the succes of the yard sale. The day was forecasted to be pouring rain, but the heaven waited until noon to release the water works. So between 7:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. we raised a over $2500 through the kind donations of so many. (Keep in mind most things were being sold for .50 and $1). I meant to take a picture so I could post it, but I didn't. There was an insane amount of stuff. When it was all over we called the Desert Industries out with a truck to pick up everything that wasn't sold. Hopefully the donated items will continue to bless the lives of those who end up with them.

I don't have the words to thank the Tanner's for hosting this event, nor can I adequately thank te countless others who helped in so many ways.

No comments: