Sunday, January 5, 2014

Gratitude Day 5

I'm really excited that I have actually done this for 5 days now. I find myself thinking throughout the day about all that I have to be grateful for and then trying to decide what picture I want for each day. Focusing on gratitude is helping me realize how blessed I truly am.
 
 
 
Tonight I am grateful for Colt Timothy Abbott! This boy has more Mason in him than any of my other kids. Sometimes that is a good thing--not always, but today it is! He loves to play games. He is competitive. He is driven. He is determined. He is a child that is always thinking about what is next. He had me playing this game with him before church and again after church. I felt like a kid again for a hour or so. I loved games when I was growing up and I played them all the time. Now that I am an adult it seems like I never have time to play. I'm glad he insisted today. I love you Colt!

No comments: