Sunday, January 5, 2014

Gratitude Day 3

This picture represent what I am grateful for today, Friday January 3, 2014, park days and old friends! Michelle Knapp (now Glass) and I were roomates in college the year after my mission and the year before I got married! It truly was the best year of my college days. I have priceless memories from our time together. I'm so grateful that we are still friends and that we make the effort to get together and that are children will grow up knowing each other! Her oldest is a couple weeks younger than my 5th. Her second is a year younger than my 6th and our babies pictured here are 3 weeks apart. I took quite a few pictures but our babies had minds of their own. It wasn't near as important to either of them that their moms get a great picture. I chose this one to represent my gratitude moment because it reminds me to keep it real! Life isn't always picture perfect.
 
Friendship is priceless, and I don't know what we would do if we didn't have parks to let our kids play in while we try and talk. Talking is what Michelle and I have always done best!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I just happened to notice that you had written in your blog again and decided to take a gander...who knew I was in a recent post of yours!? That was a fun day. I feel like the first two months of this year have flown by in an instant, and yet it feels like it has been way too long already since we have visited. I'm so thankful for you! Seeing these posts inspires me to have some days of gratitude on my oft neglected blog. :)