Thursday, January 7, 2010

item #57


Offered by : Analee Lee
Contact: 831.233.8670 or motherdiva1066@hotmail.com
Item: One custom-made calligraphy piece. It could be a favorite poem, a quote, a letter, etc. 100 word maximum, but this is negotiable depending on what you want done. You choose colors, font, size of the composition, or any other little details you want to be picky about. To be mailed to your residence free of charge. I will not frame it, but will make sure that it gets to you in good condition so that you can frame it the way you want to.
Value: Professional calligraphers charge a minimum of $35 per hour, and what I would do would most likely be at least an hour long process. An example is included, but I can do other fonts than just the one shown.
comment to bid

1 comment:

rmsperry said...

I would like to bid on this item for $50.00. My name is Rachel Sperry email address rmsperry@yahoo.com. Contact me for payment details. Thankyou and God Bless.