Tuesday, January 5, 2010

item #12

offered by: Laurie Sullivan
contact info: mikeandlaurie@stlv.net
item: Whole Wheat Rolls-- two dozen for a month!
Las Vegas/Henderson area
comment to bid

I had to include the note from this sweet lady--

I read your blog and it's heartbreaking! My Mom died of breast cancer and I have a son with Down Syndrome, so your father in laws story touched my heart. I don't have a lot of things that I can offer to bid on but I do make homemade from scratch "Whole Wheat Rolls". I mill the wheat and use the best ingredients. I'm not sure how much you'd fetch for them but I would be happy to make a few batches. Lets say 2 dozen a week for a month, I don't know what Great Harvest charges for a dozen but I'm thinking about $5. I could also make them for a special occasion. I make a really great chocolate bundt cake thats as good as "Nothing Bundt" and decorated the same as theirs. Let me know if any of these items would help you out. My name is Laurie Sullivan phone number 567-2707 email mikeandlaurie@stlv.net . You are in my prayers and I'm sure this helps you feel like you are doing something. It's so frustrating not knowing what you can do to help. This sounds like a good one.Laurie

4 comments:

R. Efros said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BethSpang said...

We bid $40.00, they sound delicious.

Autumn Vanderhoven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Autumn Vanderhoven said...

Laurie, you make the best rolls ever!! I bid $100.
(autumn.vanderhoven@gmail.com) but you know where to find me!